Friday, June 05, 2009

MISS MALAYSIA 2009 - FAMILY HER BIGGEST SOURCE OF PRIDE AND JOY


Miss Malaysia-Universe 2009 Joannabelle Ng Li Vun of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah said her family is her biggest source of pride and joy.

' I come from a very simple and poor family. My father is a mechanic and my mother a housewife. Sometimes, she sells egg and beef rolls and other foodstuff at the market.'

' I am not embarrassed about my family at all. I am really proud of them and where "im from. Why shouldn't I be? They are the reason for who I am today. My parents have always encourage me to fulfill my dreams because they don't want me to have a hard life and to struggle like they did. I love them very much.'

I really salute and respect this young beauty Miss Malaysia 2009 for her frank respond of where she came from and her family background. How many people when they are on the top will tell their background to the media. She has the gut and look at the situation positively and could handle it in different ways.

She would like to be successful like one Malaysia's top Model Amber Chia who is also from Sabah. She would like not only as successful but also like a brand where people will remember.

No comments: