Monday, November 02, 2009

EMERGENCY – RED ALERT

Remember at any time you really need the toilet but you cannot find one and in desperation any place that can hide you from view will do. I remember at one time when I was at that situation where I desperately needed a toilet after managing to hold it. I dashed to a toilet, which was much better than the one in the picture (at least it was covered and nobody can see you) but as soon as I tried to remove my trouser, it came out like a tsunami. I tried to hold it but somehow some landed on my trouser. Luckily it was already dark and home was just a mere distant away.



Apa Kau rasa .... Oren!!!

When you are in desperation about what was experienced by the lady, you will not in any way care about anything at that time. I would like to share with you about a friend when I was attending a course in Kuching few years back. We were in a bus going back to our hostel when a friend abruptly stop a bus and descended from it and ran to the nearest shop. We were all concerned about him due to the fact that we were all new to Kuching then but since the bus moved on then we just prayed that he would be back before dark.

It was then later that he told us about him needing a toilet but the worst thing that happened to him was that there was no toilet paper or water to cleaned himself. What he did was to take a one ringgit bill and used it just to remove whatever a one ringgit bill could clean. He had thought of using his underwear but thinking of the newly bought branded underwear, he instead used a ringgit bill. He later informed us that he washed the bill and used it for his bus fare.

Next time when you are traveling and you feel like your stomach giving you trouble, make sure you visit your pharmacy or doctor for medical check-up or some medicine to bring. It is better to be well prepared rather than to embarrass you in public.

No comments: