Wednesday, March 30, 2011

THEY READ MY BLOG AND SURPRISE ME

I am writing and at the same time listening to SuriaFM where Dj Othoe was talking to the call in listener in English and damn you it really humorous and I nearly choke while drinking. Anyway, what I’m going to share with you readers was my surprise and respond when some of my blog readers approached me and asked me about something that I had posted.

Lady : What Korean Drama are you watching now?

I am the type of person that will not indulge of what I do or watch to anybody and it sure was very surprising indeed. I had forgotten my posting about how I come about of watching Korean drama and when someone asked you about it then you wondered how she knew it.

Butizaon:

Erm ... I watched a couple of interesting Korean drama and sure do keep me watching it until the wee hours but I need to cut it down soon. By the way, how did you know that I watched Korean drama?

Lady: I read your blog!

I received a number of comments and most of it I called ‘SPAM’ but I have to filter it before posting on the comment section as most of it like ‘Advertisement only’. One interesting comments was asking me why no update on my blog. I did blogged before why I seldom update my blog and they have to look for it and read.

I had posted different kind of topic but lately I tend to write about anything that I experienced, heard or seen in everyday life that will give me an idea of what I should write and share. One of it was on facebook where ‘someone’ kidnapped the posting. As I was reading through my friend’s posting on FB, I come upon a very familiar phrase ‘but of course it gave credit to that blogger’ and I knew that some friends are reading my blog too.

Lately, we did celebrate our grandma anniversary last January and it was a blast where 80% of the family clan attended. It was heartening that the younger set of the younger generation were all for it and want to get involve and interact with all the family clans. I will write a little about it but more on the grandfather side where a group of the family was created on Facebook. To those who approached and commented about my blog sure will know that I blogged about you this time and thanking you for your time.

No comments: