1. People who ride on roller coasters have a higher chance of having a blood clot in the brain.
2. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
3. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
4. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
5. We exercise at least 30 muscles when we smile.
6. The sound you hear when you crack your knuckles is actually the sound of nitrogen gas bubbles bursting.
Credit : A B