Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HAIR CUT TELLS THE TRUTH

Here’s a good one I received through my email and would like to share with you all …

Once, there was a very kind old barber in New York ....

One day, a florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he pays
The barber but the barber replies:

'I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service.'
The Florist is happy and leaves the shop.


The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, there is a
Thank you card and a dozen of roses waiting at his door.

A policeman goes for a haircut and he also pays the barber after the
Cut. But the barber replies:

'I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service.'

The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber opens his shop, there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

A Malaysian software engineer goes for a haircut and he also pays the
Barber after the cut. And the barber says:

'I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service.'

The Malaysian software engineer is happy and leaves.

The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop, guess what he
Finds there....

A dozen Malaysians waiting for a free haircut ....( MALAYSIA BOLEH )




Moral of the story : We Malaysian are used to free services … we expect everything is free.

No comments: