Monday, March 02, 2009

I OVERSLEPT

I am a person who will stick to my timetable if it is about sleeping. If I can I will sleep early before 11.00 pm or much earlier if I am sleepy. Few nights I slept late that was almost 2.00 am, doing downloading and watching football games on the tube.

This morning I overslept after my alarm got off at 5.00 am. I just pressed a button on the hand phone. Actually I have 2 hand phones on alarm mode but reset it when the alarm activated and switched on the radio. I thought it was only five minutes after 5.00 am when the radio news bulletin was on air at 6.00 am. It was really a fast one to prepare myself to work and I hate traffic jam that is why I try to evade it.

Surely people who work from 9 to 5 really hate Monday because it is the first day of the week after 2 days of holiday. For me, I had 3 days as I took a day off last Friday to take care of all the bills etc.

So you people out there, maybe some of you having hangover, just visit your popular restaurant and have a bowl of hot mee soup with a lot of asam juice to make yourself more presentable to your office mate. Don’t let them sniff on your odor.

No comments: