Saturday, May 30, 2009

KOTOBIAN TADAU TAGAZO DO KAAMATAN 2009 – P1



Happy Harvest Festival 2009 to all Sabahan wherever you are.


I was at the Hongkod KDCA, Penampang this morning between 8.00 am to 9.00 am just to capture the multi-cultural parade of the traditional customs of the people of Sabah. I was there early in the morning last year for the same purpose. It would be advisable to come early just to watch all the multi-coloured traditional attire of the multi-tribe of Sabah lining up to welcome VIP.


There were almost hundred pictures I took for my one hour stay at the venue and I will try to post all the pictures that I manage to take for the benefit of all my readers. If I can make it, I will try to attend the selection of the Unduk Ngadau winner tomorrow at the same venue.


Enjoy the pictures and I will post all the interesting, colourful and cultural extravaganza of the many ethnic groups found in the land below the wind, Sabah.


Below is the pictures of the Bisaya traditional house where you will find amazing traditional baskets, a type of traditional fish trap and many traditional items exhibited for the benefit of all to see their traditional ways before.



A young boy donning the Bisaya traditional costume with a headgear which resembled the horn of a male cow.




More pictures coming up so stay updated and visit again. Kotobian Tadau Tagazo do Kaamatan.

No comments: