Saturday, February 20, 2010

MANGGA (MANGO) SIA BERBUAH SUDAH

After hanging a pair of shoe (still hanging on the Mango tree) to my Mango tree (Honey Mango type) for more than 6 months, at last I could see it is flowering and hopefully the weather will not spoil its growth and matured to a very sweet fruits.

I had written about a tip recommended by a friend which titled “WHY HANG SHOES ON YOUR MANGO TREE” on the 26 June 2009 that was last year. Look for it to read why hang shoes on your Mango tree.



Niece Esther (USA) had commented that my Mango need fertilizer and will only bear me fruits this year. True to what she recommended but I didn’t put fertilizer around the tree although she predicted it bore fruit this year. I still think hanging of the shoes was the cause (sigh … LOL). So people out there who are frustrated with their fruit trees not bearing them fruits, I recommend you to follow this tip.



I will update readers of this blog in about a month time how my Mango fruits are getting on. Visit this blog from time to time.

No comments: