Friday, January 22, 2010

I AM BACK


Hello again

It has been almost two months since my last posting due to unavoidable circumstances like added works since another colleague was transferred to another unit within our department. I was almost most of my working hours in front of the computer but not able to update my blog. When I was on my off days or weekend, I like to browse the internet but never ever want to write the last month or so. Is it because of being lazy or the trill of writing and knowing that your articles being read by visitors of your blog no longer make you happy?

Today, I Checked my sitemeter and there were quite a number of visitors to my blog the past months so I decided to write something here for their sake and try to update whenever possible. I will be back for some interesting articles so be back again to visit.

No comments: