Wednesday, April 06, 2011

WATCH FIRST PAY LATER

I was able to cut down my time on watching Korean Drama and sometime it will take me about a week or more to finish a story. Time was not on me actually. My actual aim was to review the most interesting film that I watched but changed it to the method of purchasing and how to purchase the most popular film in the market.

Every time we went out for lunch, we will look for a restaurant which is nearer and with ample parking space. If we find out that the food is to our liking, we will visit it often and make sure you engage the proprietor of the restaurant in small talk. Once you’re comfortable with them, make a joke once in a while though you may not have the privilege of free meal but you tend to have a good service from them and maybe the first to taste their latest menu. It is the same trick that I used when purchasing DVD at some DVD outlet at Megalong and in no time you will have no problem in getting the latest films (Korean) and apart from that I could asked for a replacement of the film if I found it not to my liking. I never failed in that area but make sure you buy their DVD honestly and at the same time bargain with them if they forcefully recommended a certain film but ‘watch first and pay later’ agreement. Make sure you acquire the trust from them first by honestly paying it when you found it to be a good film. Honestly, I did return back few films that I don’t like but make sure to exchange with another film and not refunded.

Presently I am watching a Korean film which was forcefully recommended to me with the ‘watch first pay later’ agreement (3 cds). I just started on the 2nd CD and I found it to be a very interesting Korean drama where a government agency was trying to protect a nuclear reactor pursued by a dangerous group called Athena where they killed the developer of the Nuclear reactor. It may need few more days to finish the film and until that I don’t have more to review.

You can try my method but it may be successful sometime but not all the time, it happen to some people but not to all people. Good luck.

No comments: