Wednesday, October 08, 2008


A FRIEND REGISTERED HIMSELF AS A NEW BLOGGER IN OCTOBER 2008

I opened my yahoo email last night and one message from my messenger of a friend informing of a blog address. I opened the blog and there was a new blog member registered only this Month. There was no introduction but a well written Banana recipe as its first posting and maybe I will try the recipe one day.

A very unique title of the blog which is called Bachelor easy recipes (I hope I am correct as I did bookmark it at my home PC … drafting my blog post at my office PC). The owner called himself as ‘FOODY UNCLE’. Looking forward to a very interesting blog posting from our new blog member and hope to learn what’s on the menu from time to time.

Congratulation on your new blog Uncle foody …. Are you concentrating more on food in your posting?




No comments: