Monday, May 25, 2009

TRADITIONAL FOOD COMPETITION @FOOD CARNIVAL

In conjunction with the Kaamatan festival (Harvest Festival) the main organizing committee organized a traditional food competition at the Hongkod Koisaan building in Penampang last Sunday. I went there before noon and taken pictures of the many types of food for the competition.


I will post later of all the food that you have not seen or tested before but alas audience was not invited to sample the food except for the judges appointed by the organizing committee. It was announced that food will be served to all but I didn’t wait for it.


To tease you all, I will post pictures I took outside the main hall of the Hongkod Koisaan building. Items posted here are the traditional winnowing, Wakid and traditional replica of the Wakid.




Visit again to see pictures and stories of the traditional food competition.

No comments: